Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site.
If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.
REBUG mode sets the PS3 to the latest available version spoof (updatable in the future) and allows swapping between RETAIL and DEBUG XMB.
XMB OPERATION MODE: This option only works in REBUG mode and lets you select either the RETAIL or DEBUG XMB.
Use this if your PS3 is having trouble booting PS2 titles after running Other OS or is accidently sending you back to Other OS when trying to enter recovery mode.
* CREATE PACKAGES FOLDER ON PS3: Create /dev_hdd0/packages folder or your PS3 to be used with Package Manager.
* INSTALL PETITBOOT: Install Petitboot to VFLASH/NAND Region 5 from USB.
* SET GAMEOS BOOT FLAG: Sets the Game OS boot flag.
* LV1 PATCHES A collection of LV1 patches that can be used for better compatibility with some PS3 tools. Now that you have your valid dumps named properly and connected to dev_usb000 it is a simple as selecting the option and following the onscreen prompts.
This option will only work if your Target ID is set to DEX * REWRITE TARGET ID IN FLASH: This option requires you have a valid NOR/NAND dump named correctly on dev_usb000. Takes about 45secs for NAND UTILITIES * TOGGLE QA: Enable/Disable QA flag.
Use EXPORT FLASH TO FILE function to dump your NOR/NAND to dev_usb000 and then use c2to convert your dump to DEX. Enable for easy downgrade and other extra features on all 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.31 CFW.
* BACKUP/RESTORE XREGISTRY: Backup or Restore the PS3 system settings from USB.
* RESIZE VFLASH/NAND REGIONS: Resize VFLASH/NAND Region 5 to allow install of Other OS.
Note: The rebug packages are provided as a mirror in case they are unavailable and for historical proposes.